Terms and conditions
● LouisLou vzw reserves the right to refuse admittance to anyone during the event.
● If you behave inappropriately, you may be asked to leave without any refunds given.
● By registering for Re.Bounce you agree to pictures and video being made, shared and used on social media and for our own marketing purposes.
● We reserve the right to change the time or location of the evening dances, and will communicate any changes on the website and/or Facebook Page.
● LouisLou vzw does not take any responsibility for incidents and/or injuries nor for personal items or valuables that are lost or stolen during the event. Look out for yourself and for others as well please.
● With your registration to this festival you accept our terms and conditions and ‘how do we act at Re.Bounce’.
● Questions or problems regarding the payment? Don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
● There’s no cancellation policy.
● After payment, your ticket will be immediately and automatically sent to your email address.
Code of conduct
Re.Bounce is dedicated to create an inclusive environment and will provide a safe and comfortable experience for everyone. Therefore all attendees, staff, artists and volunteers at Re.Bounce are required to comply with the following code of conduct. Organizers will
enforce this code throughout the event. We are expecting cooperation from all participants to help ensure a safe and inclusive environment for everybody.
Need help? Email email@example.com or (during the event) find an organizer in person at any venue.
Harassment includes offensive verbal comments related to gender, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, religion, sexual images in public spaces, deliberate intimidation, stalking, following, harassing photography or recording, sustained disruption of workshops or other events, inappropriate physical contact, and unwelcome
Participants asked to stop any harassing behavior are expected to comply immediately.
If a participant engages in harassing behavior, the event organizers may take any action they deem appropriate, including warning the offender or expulsion from the event with no refund.
If you are being harassed, notice that someone else is being harassed, or have any other concerns, please contact a member of event staff immediately. Event staff can be found at any venue.
Event staff will be happy to help participants contact venue staff or local law enforcement, provide escorts, or otherwise assist those experiencing harassment to feel safe for the duration of the event. We value your attendance and your safety.
We expect participants to follow these rules at dance and workshop venues.
This document was based on Berlin Balboa Weekend’s code of conduct with some of our own adaptations on inclusivity. Feel free to use this, as-is or in a modified form, for your own dance event.